September 17, 2011

Fans and Blogger Friends - I NEED YOUR HELP!

Dearest fans, 

This time of the year my family does a huge Halloween event and this year we are doing a huge 50/50 raffle at our event which we plan to donate to:

LITTLE SHELTER


We are looking for certain items TO BUY or If you are looking to give items away we also take donations... and we would be VERY GRATEFUL.

We are In Search of : 
Rope, black fabric, wroght iron, dolls, ,Manequins, heads, body parts ,anything we can creep out, creepy spooky scary items/furniture, candles, paintings, old rugs, black/grey spray paints, cheese cloth, 4x8 or 4x4 BLUE styrofoam sheets/pieces.... PLEASE message me if you have any of these items or anything you would be willing to donate/ship us. 
OR if you have any coupons and can aquire these items FREE or close to FREE and know where and how I can find them I would Greatly appreciate it!
 When the time gets closer I will open up the 50/50 to you our fans as well! I will be selling tickets 50% to the winner and 50% to Little shelter.

Please email me if you can help us in ANY WAY...
xelcaz@optonline.net
Thank you
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment